FindingFive is hiring a software development intern, with pay! We are looking for graduate students, postdocs, and other trainees in behavioral sciences who are interested in creating behavioral science software. Please share this announcement with anyone who might be a good fit!
Who we are:
FindingFive is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the mission of lowering the access and technological barrier to conducting online behavioral experiments. We’re a small team that values inclusivity and open science. We strive to make the platform intuitive and user-friendly for behavioral scientists, and we aim to protect participant privacy and well-being.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Attending weekly group and team meetings.
- Learning and developing skills to convert study designs created by our researcher users into participant-interactable “study apps.”
- Maintaining regular communication with team members on project progress and goals.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Affiliation with an accredited university as a current graduate or undergraduate student, postdoctoral fellow, or full-time research assistant/lab manager.
- Proficiency in Python (Python 3 strongly preferred)
Dates: 12 weeks. Start date is flexible but must be completed by the end of Summer 2021.
Time Commitment: 10 hrs /week on average.
Interested applicants should complete the following google form by March 1st, 2021.
Please direct questions to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!