FindingFive is a nonprofit technology startup that maintains a one-stop platform for creating, running, and managing behavioral research (https://www.findingfive.com). FindingFive is currently looking to recruit Volunteers to help with Researcher Support duties.
FindingFive’s Research Support team assists researchers with questions about technical problems and payment-related issues. The Research Support team also recommends coding solutions and guides researchers on how to use platform features.
FindingFive is dedicated to lowering technological barriers to conducting online experiments for behavioral researchers of all ranks. We strive to treat researchers not as clients but as colleagues and members of our community. As a Volunteer, you will play a crucial role in empowering our researchers to achieve their research goals. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of exciting upcoming developments at FindingFive.
- Monitor incoming help tickets and new forum posts
- Respond to help tickets and forum posts in a timely and accurate manner
- Interface with the Development Team (e.g., re: feature requests, technical issues)
- Develop and test coding solutions
- Identify researcher needs based on help queries
- Experience conducting online research using FindingFive
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Time Commitment: 5-10 hrs /week on average.
Volunteer Perks: Successful candidates will be granted a Pro subscription to FindingFive for the duration of their volunteership.
Interested applicants should complete the following Google form by November 1st, 2021.
Please direct questions to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!